Votre panier est vide !
Terra cotta dishes cassoulet Pottery NOT
Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant, Label d'Etat
Pottery NOT is specialized in the manufacturing of traditional artisanal potteries.
Le Marché au Naturel dispatches in the Whole world. Our conditionings are adapted and ensure an optimal safety.
These terra cotta dishes are the dishes with traditional Cassoulet or Cassole. This typical dish of the area of Castelnaudary can also be used like a dish with the traditional oven.
Dimensions: diameters higher except handles/heights (variation of + 1.2 cm)
The 1 1 1/2 and 2 shares do not have wrists, nor of plugs.
- 1 share: Diameter: 17 cm/ Height: 6 cm approximately 0.5 liter
- 1 1/2 share: D: 19 cm/ H: 6.5 cm approximately 0.7 liter
- 2 shares: D: 21 cm/ H: 7.5 cm. approximately 0.9 liter
- 3 shares: D: 24 cm/ H: 8.5 cm. approximately 1.4 liters
- 4 shares: D: 28 cm/ H: 11.5 cm approximately 2.1 liters
- 6 shares: D: 31 cm/ H: 12.5 cm approximately 3.4 liters
- 8 shares: D: 34 cm/ H: 13.5 cm approximately 4.9 liters
- 10 shares: D: 35,5/36,5cm/ H: 15.5/16 cm approximately 7.8 liters
Cassole is not other than the terra cotta container of Issel which is used with the preparation of the Cassoulet as Castelnaudary ®. The word cassole is typically occitan and comes from “cassolo” (of flat Latin catinum out of ground hollow and of the Greek Kyathion bowl, hollow and thick ground plate).